Top 10 beaches in the world according to Instagram users
Social media has become a major factor in evaluating tourist places and attractions, in conjunction with the growing use of these different means around the world.
Recently, the 10 most famous beaches in the world were revealed, according to the hashtag of each beach on Instagram, and according to the number of photos and videos spread for this beach.
1. Whitehaven Beach, Australia
2. Lanikai Beach, Hawaii
3. Horseshoe Bay, Bermuda
4. Cayo Coco Beach, Cuba
5. Bavaro Beach, Dominican Republic
6. Boulders Beach, South Africa
7. Bournemouth Beach, United Kingdom
8. Pink Sands Beach, Bahamas
9. Ao Nang Beach, Thailand
10. Playa Paraiso Beach, Mexico